Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Eldar Vyper time

So my next post to try and get this blog up to date is my Vyper I painted around the same time I painted my Guardians. Nothing real special with this.

Viper side

It is always nice when something is finished though.

Viper

Some close ups

Viper cockpit

Viper support

I did go back to add some more color to it and some shading heres the after pic.

viper 2

Just used some devlan mud wash and painted the cables in the back a different color to break up the red.

Well thats all for now , next up some scorpions

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, great job on the Vyper.

    I am currently making a blog called '40,000 Pirates', which is dedicated to distributing printable Warhammer 40k figures for those that cannot afford the real thing (they also work well as proxies for those who want to test new armies/strategies at minimum cost).

    I am writing to ask your permission to use the pictures in this blog post to make printable Eldar figures to include in my blog.

    You can contact me at 40kPirate@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete